Sunday, November 8, 2009
Superior Scribbler Award
My first blog award given to me by Fish at plentymorefishoutofwater. Been boasting about it to my friends. So thank you Fish!
The rules apparently are:
1) Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to five most deserving bloggy friends.
2) Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom s/he has received the award.
3) Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains the award.
4) Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, they'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honour.
5) Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
So the 5 superior scribblers I choose are 30-F-London for her totally intruiging sexcapades. Sara at You Make My Date for funny dating disaster stories. The entertaining journalist at The London Loves. Monique Danger at The Monique Danger Chronicles. She's on a conquest to take on the world and find a decent boyfriend while she's at it. And finally, Kitty Moore at Kitty Tells It As It Is. Great blog.