Sunday, November 8, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award



My first blog award given to me by Fish at plentymorefishoutofwater. Been boasting about it to my friends. So thank you Fish!

The rules apparently are:

1) Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to five most deserving bloggy friends.

2) Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom s/he has received the award.

3) Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains the award.

4) Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, they'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honour.

5) Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So the 5 superior scribblers I choose are 30-F-London for her totally intruiging sexcapades. Sara at You Make My Date for funny dating disaster stories. The entertaining journalist at The London Loves. Monique Danger at The Monique Danger Chronicles. She's on a conquest to take on the world and find a decent boyfriend while she's at it. And finally, Kitty Moore at Kitty Tells It As It Is. Great blog.

12 comments:

plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Great choices to pass them on to. Considered four of these myself...(never read TMDC)

Kitty Moore said...

Thank you - I'm honoured!

x

little miss angry said...

haha. thanks fish. great minds ;)
and you should though.. stumbled upon TMDC, i must say its good!

kitty, just started reading your blog. love it. hence the award ;)

You Make My Date said...

Woah, like I commented on my blog, I had no idea you followed me! I am so, so privileged to receive the award - thanks so much.

PS. You're my first ;) ...and hopefully not my last!

PPS. I love your profile picture.

The London Loves said...

I'm so surprised, but in a completely good way! Thanks so much, that's brought a smile to my face on a grey Monday morning! Well done to the others too, good work! x

30-F-London said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
30-F-London said...

That's made my Monday *does victory dance*.

Many thanks xx

Kate said...

Congratulations!!Kate x

Organic Meatbag said...

Well hey, congrats on your kick-ass award!! Looks like you've earned it...hehehehe

little miss angry said...

you make my date, london loves and 30-f-london: you guys all deserved it. was my pleasure ;)

kate - thanks :)

organic meatbag - welcome ;) and thanks!

Monique Danger said...

I just found out about the award! Thank you!!!!!!

little miss angry said...

haha. you deserved it monique ;)